The Bear Claw is a shear grab which is best suited to smaller diameter and ‘multi stem’ timber. The grab arms pull the timber onto the fixed blade which is bolted into the bottom of the grab.
1 x Double acting circuit.
Two pin bracket.Whip hoses (not including QR fittings.
Thicket clearing blade.
download product brochure
- Range of ‘Shear-Grabs’ to suit excavators and loaders from 2.5 to 25.00 tonnes.
- Holds Timber Throughout Cutting Process.
- Designed and built in Finland.
- Replaceable Blade.
- Manufactured using high grade structural and wear resistant steels, for exceptional durability.
- Tilt option available.
- ‘Delimbing Jaw’ option available (removes small branches prior to cutting the tree\r\n- also scrapes bark which aids drying).
- ‘Thicket Clearing Blade’ option for multiple small stems
- ‘Accumulator Grab’ option on some models.