Range of tree shears to suit excavators from 3 tonnes to 14 tonnes. Manufactured from high tensile steel with single cutting blade. Unique serrated fixed jaw grips the tree during the cutting process and enables the shear to be used for rehandling and processing of cut timber. Cuts or trims trees up to 450mm diameter in one pass. Operates off excavators standard double acting hydraulic circuit.\r\n.
1 x double acting circuit minimum.
2 pin mounting bracket (to suit direct mount or quick hitch).
Diverter control kit.
download product brochure
- Manufactured from 26mm high tensile steel.
- Single blade eliminates complicated ajdustments and maintenance.
- Unique serrated jaw holds tre during cutting cycle.
- 360 degree hydraulic rotation.
- Cut or trim standing trees up to 450mm diameter.
- Cut fallen trees into firewood.