Steelwrist offers a modern range of tiltrotators made for excavators and backhoe loaders up to 26 tons. \r\n\r\nThe exceptional versatility and productivity is achieved by a number of product features giving you superior earthmoving efficiency.
1 x single acting circuit (all models).
Hoses (without Q/R couplings).Standard installation kit C/W stere-strip controls.
Intergrated proportional control.
Replacement multi button joysticks.
- Continuous rotation.
- 45Â° tilt angle - more time for efficient work and less machine movements.
- Low building height and low weight - thanks to a combination of casting and truss structure design the Steelwrist tiltrotators give you a optimized digging geometry and improved fuel efficiency.
- Dual acting tilt cylinders - use the tilt function in your digging movement and get the power to use pallet forks in an efficient way.
- High flow six channel swivel for versatile tool usage below the tiltrotator.
- Grease lubrication and steel casted gear box for reduced life cycle cost.
- Optional gripper cassette with wide gripper reach.